domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

James Arthur



Hi people!

In this new post, I'm going to talk about James Arthur, the British singer who won The X Factor in Britain last season. He is 25 years old, and he sings and plays the guitar. He had a difficult childhood, because his parents got divorced when he was only 1 year old, and they hadn't almost talked each other since then. They didn't have any kind of relationship. Music helped James to move on. But when he auditioned for the first time at The X Factor, his parents met each other again, around 22 years later, and finally talked. It was incredible for James. Seeing his parents talking again and his family together. With his audition, the judges were astonished and stood up. His family couldn't avoid crying, even James cried with the judge's words. Here is the video where he talks a little about his story and his first audition:



Since I knew his story, I admired him. The strength he has, and the difficult moments he has lived all his life are a good proof that you can always move on. And finally, he got what he deserved: win, be admired. His voice is amazing and he reflects his feelings when he sings. In addition, his voice is very special, not like the rest. 
During the program, he sang songs like "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz, "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO, and of course, "Impossible" by Shontelle, his final song. That's maybe the song that James covered more popular:


He has some original songs, like "Hold on", "It's not over", "Let me win" or "Superman". I love all of them, but specially the last one, here you can hear it:


And his latest single is "You're nobody 'til somebody loves you":



And that's it! I hope you enjoy this great artist as much as I do! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario