domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Something about myself!

Hi people!

I'm going to introduce myself. My name is María and I'm 17 years old. I live in Málaga, in Spain. I love travelling and discovering new countries and cultures. I like speaking French and English, and that's the reason why I would like to study next year translation of both languages at the university. I've been three times at France, two of them were doing an exchange with French teenagers. It was a great experience that helped me to get my French better. And this year I have the chance of doing another exchange, but now in Boston! I'm very excited about it, and I hope it will help me to improve my English. I also hope meeting new people and discovering a new culture. I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to going there and meet them all!
Another thing that I love is music. I've been playing the flute at a conservatory since I was 8 years old. I also play a little bit the piano, and I'm learning to play the guitar. I have some videos singing with a friend of mine. We like singing known songs and do it personal. I love almost all kinds of music, and some of my favourites singers and bands are Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Beyoncé, Rihanna, etc. And also Leroy, a Spanish boy who isn't very popular. He has a great talent, which was discovered by his videos on YouTube. Music is very important for me. It helps me to get happier when I'm sad, or to relax when I'm stressed. For me, it's like a medicine.
Those are the thinks I like. And to describe myself, I think I could do it in three words: responsible, kind and organized. Those are my main virtues (or that's what I think so).
With all that, I think you now can know me quite well :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario